Complete Track & Trace Solution
Many questions surround traceability for food manufacturing. Are you prepared for a recall if it happens to you? How can you ensure compliance to industry regulations? What’s the best traceability software for food manufacturing?
Radley’s food traceability software provides full supply chain visibility. Easily collect, store and trace data to track ingredients and raw materials. Above all, you can reduce the time and costs associated with audits or recalls.
- Supports GS1 standards for scanning & labeling
- Allows co-mingled lot tracking, serialized containers, individual part and direct part marking
- Chain of custody, product pedigree management
- Flexible workflows, configured to your unique process
- Real-time access to full bi-directional tracking
- Multiple data capture options
Get The Success Story
Food Manufacturer Overcomes ERP Limitations
Barcode Traceability from Radley
- Key Data At Your Fingertips
- Capture unlimited properties: lot, supplier, expiration, sample/quality, weight and transit time
- Build Traceability records using RFID, barcode scanning & machine integration
- Collect & query data in a robust database
- Configure to your manufacturing type, industry & process
- Use as stand-alone solution, or integrate with your ERP
Traceability – Sourcing The Data
Food Traceability Software Solutions
Use Radley as a stand-alone solution. Or integrate to compliment your existing ERP system. Request your free demo with a product specialist to get started.
Learn More About Food Traceability Software
Software can address many issues facing food manufacturers. Click the article below to learn more. Or check out Radley’s blog for the latest articles on warehousing and manufacturing.
Why Traceability is Important in Manufacturing
PREPARING FOR PRODUCT RECALLS
Using unique serial numbers based on product lifecycle can provide valuable information about current inventory and the production process. To optimize efficiency, a manufacturing enterprise should know how much of each item, in each lifecycle, they have currently in...
Traceability is one of the most important practices in modern manufacturing. As the means of tracking every item used throughout the manufacturing process, clear and accurate traceability allows manufacturers to precisely account for how a product has been assembled....
Food safety is an issue of critical importance for food enterprises around the world. According to the CDC, approximately 48 million people a year become sick from a food borne illness. These cases lead to the hospitalization of more than 128,000 and the deaths of at...
What is supply chain serialization and how do manufacturing reap its benefits? Let's look at serialization for product traceability in pharma and food manufacturing. Traceability is a key component of the modern supply chain. It lets supply chain providers understand...
Why should you use a steel tracking system? Steel fabrications can consist of hundreds of assemblies and machined components. Steel manufacturers face field and in-house administrative challenges keeping track of these items. Along the production line, blind spots...
Here are 5 tools for manufacturing data analysis throughout the manufacturing process: Automated data collection Product traceability Inventory control Asset tracking Supply chain EDI Industrialized data is the next evolutionary step in the manufacturing industry....