Complete Track & Trace Solution
Many questions surround traceability for food manufacturing. Are you prepared for a recall if it happens to you? How can you ensure compliance to industry regulations? What’s the best traceability software for food manufacturing?
Radley’s food traceability software provides full supply chain visibility. Easily collect, store and trace data to track ingredients and raw materials. Above all, you can reduce the time and costs associated with audits or recalls.
- Supports GS1 standards for scanning & labeling
- Allows co-mingled lot tracking, serialized containers, individual part and direct part marking
- Chain of custody, product pedigree management
- Flexible workflows, configured to your unique process
- Real-time access to full bi-directional tracking
- Multiple data capture options
Get The Success Story
Food Manufacturer Overcomes ERP Limitations
Barcode Traceability from Radley
- Key Data At Your Fingertips
- Capture unlimited properties: lot, supplier, expiration, sample/quality, weight and transit time
- Build Traceability records using RFID, barcode scanning & machine integration
- Collect & query data in a robust database
- Configure to your manufacturing type, industry & process
- Use as stand-alone solution, or integrate with your ERP
Traceability – Sourcing The Data
Food Traceability Software Solutions
Use Radley as a stand-alone solution. Or integrate to compliment your existing ERP system. Request your free demo with a product specialist to get started.
Learn More About Food Traceability Software
Software can address many issues facing food manufacturers. Click the article below to learn more. Or check out Radley’s blog for the latest articles on warehousing and manufacturing.