EDI Solutions for Productivity
Make EDI Software Work for You
Streamline, Automate & Comply
Benefits of EDI from Radley
- Reduce inventories
- Shrink order fulfillment cycle times
- Decrease the need for IT resources
- Comply with trading partner requirements
- Increase efficiency
- Simplify accounting, reporting & shipping
iR*EDI (i-Ready) automates business transactions, with EDI translation to X12, EDIFACT or other standards. Maintain trading partner compliance and improve productivity without increasing staff. So you can end time-consuming manual tasks and error-prone data entry.
40 Years of EDI Experience
We put our decades of expertise to work for you, ensuring the best EDI services for your unique industry, workflows and trading partner requirements. You can be confident that Radley will help you select the right solution for your business, with easy implementation and best-in-class support.
Read the Case Study
Legacy EDI Replacement Adds Visibility
SOME OF THE CLIENTS THAT TRUST RADLEY
Flexible Deployment Options
- Easily schedule jobs directly from iR*EDI, iCARaS or iSC
- Execute jobs immediately or at a later time
- Execute recurring tasks by time and day of the week
- Receive alerts when jobs are completed or need attention
- View complete job history: logs, reports & status
- Execute multiple tasks within a single job
- Restrict scheduling access by user role
- Schedule communications, reports, imports/exports & more
Contact us to learn how Radley can make EDI work for you.
4 Benefits of Advance Shipment Notices Through EDI
2. Increased Accountability
3. Inventory Efficiencies
4. Improved Customer Interactions
Are you wondering what is EDI, how does EDI work and what can it do for your company? How is EDI used by businesses? Businesses today rely upon fast transactions between trading partners. For example, getting product components or supplies to keep their business...
Logistics providers and other stops along the supply chain rely on speed, accuracy, and dependability. Consumers and businesses alike expect seamless business transactions, communications, and customer experiences. Companies that fail to deliver on those promises risk...
Shipper Maintenance in Radley's iCARaS EDI software will maintain all shipments until moved to Shipping History using the Daily Shipping Report with the purge option selected. Maintaining shippers in Shipper Maintenance for years can result in losing the ability to...
What might it look like if EDI and RFID were to collaborate, and further improve a manufacturer’s operations?
Here are a few issues that signal it may be time to replace your EDI system.
A common issue reported by our Radley EDI users is that their web browser says they cannot log into iR*EDI or iCARaS. This is almost always the result of one of two things that can be resolved quickly.