Monitor Work in Progress
with Radley’s Job Tracking Software
Work in process (WIP) can present many challenges in manufacturing. From costing, to status and quality, you need visibility throughout the manufacturing process.
Yet, spreadsheets or legacy systems don’t allow for real-time work in process tracking. Radley’s WIP tracking system brings visibility to your production process. Gain complete visibility with Radley’s job tracking software.
Real-Time Visibility to WIP
Improve traceability, productivity, accuracy and value of your work-in-progress. Track raw materials to finished product, in real-time, while updating your ERP.
Share information between departments as soon as it is available! Exchange data between systems such as ERP, Accounting, EDI, shipping or supplier.
- Detect errors and prevent mistakes
- Ensure information is shared between departments
- Provide costing at any completed operation
- View raw material/component lots
- Track quality control of materials, WIP and finished goods
Track work in process throughout your workflow. Automatically collect data from barcodes, RFID and machines to provide detailed visibility into your production status. Time-stamp each process step along the way, identifying user, workstation, shift, machine and more.
For even more functionality, combine Radley WIP Tracking software with our Shop Floor Control and Labor Tracking solutions. Track and manage job scheduling, completed jobs, time tracking and more.
- Analyze current and historical data to evaluate KPIs
- Track the production of finished goods and scrapped materials
- Enforce FIFO of the material as it moves through manufacturing operations
- Ensure only the correct materials are utilized
- Receive alerts when standard processes are bypassed or timings aren’t met
- Trace material lots and serial numbers
Contact Us Today!
Talk to a Product Specialist to learn how Radley can help you.