Easily Monitor Work in Progress (WIP)
From costing, to status and quality, you need visibility throughout the manufacturing process. Yet, spreadsheets or legacy systems don’t allow for real-time work in process tracking.
But, Radley’s automated WIP tracking system brings visibility to your production process. Our configurable manufacturing solutions capture data throughout your process.
Real-Time Visibility to WIP
Plus, share information between departments, keeping your whole team updated. Exchange data between systems such as ERP, Accounting, EDI, shipping or supplier.
- Detect errors and prevent mistakes
- Ensure information is shared between departments
- Provide costing at any completed operation
- View raw material/component lots
- Track quality control of materials, WIP and finished goods
- Analyze current and historical data to evaluate KPIs
- Track the production of finished goods and scrapped materials
- Enforce FIFO of the material as it moves through manufacturing operations
- Ensure only the correct materials are utilized
- Receive alerts when standard processes are bypassed or timings aren’t met
- Trace material lots and serial numbers
Capture & Communicate
Error-proof information for better planning in your operations. Capture shop floor data with Automatic Identification Data Capture (AIDC). Then communicate and VALIDATE this data with your back-end business system(s).
- Barcode or RFID data collection and validation
- Implement paperless workflows
- Streamline & automate processes
- Analyze production, product quality & downtime
- Capture key performance data from machines & equipment
- Automated error prevention, detection and alert notification
Contact Us Today!
Talk to a Product Specialist to for a free demo on Radley production tracking software.