Monitor Work in Progress
with Radley’s Production Tracking Software
Work in process (WIP) can present many challenges in manufacturing. From costing, to status and quality, you need visibility throughout the manufacturing process.
Yet, spreadsheets or legacy systems don’t allow for real-time work in process tracking. But, Radley’s automated WIP tracking system brings visibility to your production process. Radley’s configurable manufacturing solutions capture data throughout your process.
Real-Time Visibility to WIP
Plus, share information between departments, keeping your whole team updated. Exchange data between systems such as ERP, Accounting, EDI, shipping or supplier.
- Detect errors and prevent mistakes
- Ensure information is shared between departments
- Provide costing at any completed operation
- View raw material/component lots
- Track quality control of materials, WIP and finished goods
- Analyze current and historical data to evaluate KPIs
- Track the production of finished goods and scrapped materials
- Enforce FIFO of the material as it moves through manufacturing operations
- Ensure only the correct materials are utilized
- Receive alerts when standard processes are bypassed or timings aren’t met
- Trace material lots and serial numbers
Capture & Communicate
- Barcode or RFID data collection and validation
- Implement paperless workflows
- Streamline & automate processes
- Analyze production, product quality & downtime
- Capture key performance data from machines & equipment
- Automated error prevention, detection and alert notification
Contact Us Today!
Talk to a Product Specialist to for a free demo on Radley production tracking software.