Manually collecting data from the manufacturing floor leaves the opportunity for human error. And these errors may skew your key productivity information. Radley’s barcode software solution streamlines data collection. So you can ensure accurate and complete reporting.
Manufacturing Barcode Software
Easily capture data in your warehouse and manufacturing operations with Automatic Identification Data Capture (AIDC) . Then communicate this data with your back-end business system(s).
Configurable To Your Workflows
Based on your specific process, Radley consolidates many tasks into one simple workflow. At the same time, you can reduce errors, wasted time and manual efforts.
Use Radley as a stand-alone solution, or combine with other Radley solutions. Choose the solutions you need now, then add more Radley solutions as your needs change.
Real-Time Data Insights for Productivity
- Track data forward and backward in your supply chain. Capture raw material properties including lot, supplier and quality data.
- On the shop floor, collect labor metrics against jobs. Also track work in progress, and check OEE from PLC, machines, and equipment.
- Streamline warehouse processes and inventory management including cycle counts, picking, and packing.
- 2D & 3D Barcoding
- Custom Label Design
- Serial Number Tracking
- Transaction Audit History
- Image & Document Upload
- Powerful Query & Reporting
- Supports GS1 Requirements
- Barcode Generation & Scanning
- Validations, Error Alerts & Notifications
- Seamless Integration to ERP or Business Systems
Contact Us Today!
Talk to a Product Specialist to learn how Radley can help you.
Labeling Completes the Solution
Learn more about Data Collection Software
Find more information on automated data collection and barcode software. Select an article or visit Radley’s blog for helpful manufacturing articles.
- and more!
Top 5 Benefits of Automated Data Collection
1. Increase Accuracy
2. Streamline Shipping & Receiving
3. Boost Productivity
4. Increase Visibility
5. Make Better Decisions
Choosing Your Software
Barcode Scanners and Mobile Computers
Barcode Label Printers
- How will you use your barcode label?
- To what material or surface will you be affixing the label?
- Will the label need to withstand extreme temperatures? What about direct sunlight, dirt, or other harsh conditions?
- What size do you want the label to be?