Manually collecting data from the manufacturing floor leaves the opportunity for human error. And these errors may skew your key productivity information. Radley’s barcode software solution streamlines data collection. Thus, you can ensure accurate and complete reporting.
RFID & Manufacturing Barcode Software
Easily capture data in your warehouse and manufacturing operations. Then communicate this data with your back-end business system(s). Also incorporate Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) or manufacturing barcode software for real-time information exchange.
Configurable To Your Workflows
Based on your specific process, Radley consolidates many tasks into one simple workflow. First, workers follow the software prompts. Then Radley technology validates data, updating your system behind the scenes–all in real-time!
Use Radley as a stand-alone solution, or combine with other Radley solutions. As a result, you can significantly reduce errors, wasted time and manual efforts. Radley data collection offers the mobile capability for Windows and Android devices. Also, you may use traditional handheld terminals and a web-based user interface.
Real-Time Data Insights for Productivity
- Track data forward and backward in your supply chain. Capture raw material properties including lot, supplier and quality data.
- On the shop floor, collect labor metrics against jobs. Also track work in progress, and check OEE from PLC, machines, and equipment.
- Streamline warehouse processes like cycle counts, picking, and packing.
By partnering with Radley we were able to fill one of the biggest gaps in functionality from our legacy ERP system and IFS. Since our go-live Radley has continued to provide us with this support we need as we evolve our overall solution so that we can gain maximum efficiency and functionality from our data collection devices and the employees that use them.Max Speyer
Benefits of Radley Data Collection
- Drive Efficiency – Perform inventory inquiries, reprint labels and download pick lists. And do all this from mobile computer hardware
- Exchange Real-Time Data – Bring the IoT (Internet of Things) together. Connect multiple systems, databases, equipment and machines
- Maintain Compliance – Automate labeling processes. Also configure to meet requirements such as: GS1, FDA, GTIN & more
- Gain Control of Your Processes – View WIP (work in progress). And gain real-time visibility into consumption and finished goods
Streamlined Picking Process
Contact Us Today!
Talk to a Product Specialist to learn how Radley solutions can help you.
Labeling Completes the Solution
Learn more about Data Collection Software
Find more information on automated data collection and barcode software. Select an article or visit Radley’s blog for helpful manufacturing articles.
- and more!