Training & Support Services
Support Designed for Your Needs – We Help You Succeed
One size doesn’t fit all. Radley offers a variety of training options to meet your unique needs; remote and on-site training is available for all Radley products.
Our comprehensive Standard training is included with your implementation. We review the functionality of your software and use of the basic hardware components.
Radley’s training solutions meet your needs now, and in the future. If your company requires additional training, supplemental training can be performed.
Support: We’re Here to Help
Count on Radley’s in-house Support team for help with software, solutions and hardware.
With decades of experience, you can rely on our team, so you can get back to doing business.
The Radley Advantage
- 40+ Years’ Experience
- Remote or On-Site Standard Training
- On-Going Training Options
- Optional 24/7 Support
We’re focused on being your Total Solution provider, encompassing all aspects of your project. Our decades of experience in a variety of industries and with manufacturers all over the world allows us to configure Radley software to meet your specific needs: your industry, your process and your unique workflows.
TRAINING & EDUCATION
Radley makes training and ongoing education easy with a variety of options for you and your staff. Remote and virtual training sessions as well as on-site in person with your team. Knowledgeable Radley consultants can instruct your group on a variety of products and subjects within the industry.
Below are a few of the most commonly requested documents from our Support teams. Click the title to view the PDF.
Should you need to open a support case, our Support representatives are ready to assist you. Please contact Support via email or phone for immediate assistance.
MES/WMS Support Documentation
- Support Triage Checklist
The information you should have ready to get an issue you encounter resolved as fast as possible.
EDI Product Support Documentation
TIPS: When to Notify Radley
- Changing IP addresses for devices or printers
- Switching ISP’s, resulting in IP and subnet changes
- Moving, upgrading or re-naming a server
- Upgrading to a new version
- Changing a setting, adding a new field within your ERP/Business System
- Changing User/Password combinations to access the ERP and/or ERP database
- Changes to your internet options, affecting login to hosted or on-demand products
- Changing a VPN password or access
- RDP (Remote Desktop) login and/or password changes once on the VPN (Limiting RPD sessions which prevent Radley from leveraging one)
- Refreshing your Test database
- Improper refreshing from Production, which inserts Production configurations into the Test environment
- Re-setting database passwords used for Radley connections
- Any changes to your requirements, workflow or processes
- New point of contact, management changes, etc.