Opportunities with Radley
For over 40 years our innovative software products and solutions have been helping organizations around the world streamline operations and boost revenue. If you are looking for a position that is challenging, full of variety, with opportunity for growth and continued education, please consider Radley, LLC.
Small company, big footprint
Business Development Representative (BDR)
A Business Development Representative (BDR) at CAI Software is a key member of the software Marketing & Sales teams – and is often the first contact for potential clients! In this role, you will work directly with our Sales and Marketing staff to uncover and develop new opportunities. You will spend most of your time on the phone, researching companies, updating, and building out our sales database, executing coordinated marketing campaigns, interacting with prospects via email and the phone, and scheduling qualified calls for our sales team. This position offers great advancement opportunity and is an introduction to the world of enterprise level software solutions and sales.
The BDR functions as the tip of the spear to produce and drive new business for the company’s products and services. As a BDR, you will be tasked with generating new client opportunities through networking and follow up on ‘warm’ leads and need a real person to engage with them and begin to explore the benefits of our products and services.
This position will support several CAI Software’s Manufacturing Sales Teams; — ShopVue MES and Radley EPA and EDI e-Commerce solutions. Our Portland Maine office is home to our ShopVue team and overlook beautiful Casco Bay, offering an outstanding work environment. Together, we work hard to help our customers achieve their goals. We value trust, innovative thinking, speed and efficiency, and a dedication to learning and growing.
What You’ll Do:
- Make cold calls within our existing database
- Earn commissions by identifying new prospects
- Expand our database by identifying key contacts in new markets
- Efficiently research companies and uncover contact information
- Adhere to call program and reach necessary contacts
- Take meticulous notes during calls and log all call histories in CRM
- Develop a clear and concise understanding of prospects’ business and technical requirements via the phone
- Overcome objections and effectively communicate ShopVue’s value propositions to key decision makers
- Achieve quarterly lead generation goals set by sales and marketing management
What We Are Looking For:
- Strong communication and solid interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with professional drive and initiative to succeed – the thrill of “the hunt” excites you!
- A candidate that wants to grow into an enterprise software Account Executive
- Ability to express technical and non-technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A familiarity with the Microsoft Office 365 Suite and CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft)
- Able to keep pace with weekly activity targets
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field
- 2+ years in a lead generation experience at a software/technology company
- We offer rewarding growth and career opportunities in a financially stable company, with a strong leadership team.
- This is an entry level position into a software sales career led by an experienced management team, with strong sales leadership and a proven track record of building strong go-to-market teams.
- We provide an excellent salary structure that is complemented by outstanding benefits, including health insurance (including dental, vision), life insurance, 401K plan, continuing education and much more.
Job Location: Portland, Maine
Please send a cover letter detailing why you want a career in sales and your resume/CV and to firstname.lastname@example.org
About CAI Software, LLC
CAI Software, LLC is a recognized leader in the delivery of mission-critical, production-oriented enterprise resource planning (ERP), manufacturing execution systems (MES), warehouse management software (WMS), electronic data interchange (EDI), and Enterprise Process Automation (EPA) software and services to leading companies in select vertical markets, including building materials, food processing, precious metals, manufacturing, and distribution. We are headquartered in Rhode Island. For more information, please visit www.caisoft.com.
For more information, please visit the following sites to learn more about our company and solutions.