Careers with Radley
For over 40 years our innovative software products and solutions have been helping organizations around the world streamline operations and boost revenue. If you are looking for a career that is challenging, full of variety, with opportunity for growth and continued education, please consider Radley Corporation.
Small company, big footprint
Radley has over 600 installations worldwide yet still maintains intimate work settings where people know and like each other and you won’t get lost in the shuffle. High energy and fast paced, with numerous projects being implemented at the same time, you will find that ours is a competitive environment filled with high achievers who share common goals. Because we take pride in our performance you feel the excitement of being around other ambitious people in a company that’s generating loads of success.
We work hard and play hard; making time for office outings, social events and the occasional impromptu parking lot BBQ. We love a good laugh and may be guilty of a few practical jokes now and then; a sense of humor is a must! If Radley Corporation sounds like a company you could see yourself learning and growing with, please submit your resume.
Radley is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion or veteran status.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
We are looking for a qualified Office Administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders, deliveries and provide support for our sales representatives.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the distributors to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Maintain and update project spreadsheet
- Run monthly reports for software and hardware maintenance renewals and process orders
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ensure sales quotes are maintained with updated pricing and or new equipment
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Process customer hardware return authorizations
- Manage office supplies, lunch orders, mail, UPS, general office duties
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or office manager
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent organizational, multitasking skills, and attention to detail a must
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work with sales team, project management, marketing and distribution in an assertive and professional manner
- Preferred experience in Great Plains, Salesforce, and accounting is a plus
Radley offers 401k, paid vacation, medical, dental, FSA, and life insurance. Salary commensurate with experience. This is an office position in Grand Rapids, MI.
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.