Careers with Radley
For over 40 years our innovative software products and solutions have been helping organizations around the world streamline operations and boost revenue. If you are looking for a career that is challenging, full of variety, with opportunity for growth and continued education, please consider Radley Corporation.
Small company, big footprint
Radley has over 600 installations worldwide yet still maintains intimate work settings where people know and like each other and you won’t get lost in the shuffle. High energy and fast paced, with numerous projects being implemented at the same time, you will find that ours is a competitive environment filled with high achievers who share common goals. Because we take pride in our performance you feel the excitement of being around other ambitious people in a company that’s generating loads of success.
We work hard and play hard; making time for office outings, social events and the occasional impromptu parking lot BBQ. We love a good laugh and may be guilty of a few practical jokes now and then; a sense of humor is a must! If Radley Corporation sounds like a company you could see yourself learning and growing with, please submit your resume.
Radley is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion or veteran status.
Direct Software Sales/Account Manager
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Radley Corporation, an EDI and Data Collection technology software development company, is looking for an eager, goal oriented sales person to drive business development in several key industries. If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for solution selling we would like to talk to you. We have advanced technology solutions for eCommerce, warehouse and manufacturing execution solutions, traceability, RFID, inventory, asset management and more.
The key candidate will have:
- 1-4 years in software solution selling. College graduates with business/marketing degrees will be considered
- Solid understanding of software technology.
- Proven track record of commitment with creative problem-solving, tenacity and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong manufacturing knowledge preferred.
You will be responsible for:
- Business development in targeted growth areas through direct marketing, targeted tradeshows, and direct prospect communications.
- Strategize with the pre-sales team to develop solution selling presentations and demonstrations,
- Manage sales cycles from start to finish including; calling prospective clients, delivering presentations, managing product demonstrations, writing professional sales proposals, managing the negotiations and closing process, installed account management.
Radley offers salary a plus a very lucrative commission plan, 401k, paid vacation, medical, dental, FSA, and life insurance. If you are looking to unleash your potential for income please send resume to email@example.com.