Small Company. Big Footprint.
Radley has over 600 installations worldwide. Yet we still maintain intimate work settings where people know and like each other. And you won’t get lost in the shuffle.
Radley is high energy and fast paced. We have many projects being implemented at the same time. Ours is a competitive environment filled with high achievers who share common goals.
We take pride in our performance. As a result, you feel the excitement of being around other ambitious people in a company that’s generating loads of success.
We work hard and play hard! We make time for office outings, social events and the occasional parking lot BBQ. We love a good laugh and may be guilty of a few practical jokes now and then; a sense of humor is a must!
If Radley Corporation sounds like a company you could see yourself learning and growing with, please submit your resume.
Radley is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion or veteran status.
As a Sr Architect in CAI’s Radley Division, you will work with a team to help us create an awesome experience for our customers and help us to continue to grow. You will be using an architecture based on Microservices and APIs to build Enterprise-grade distributed systems for Manufacturing and Warehousing as well as supporting our current Process Automation/Warehouse Management system.
- Debug and maintain existing code.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding Microservices and APIs
- Design and develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture.
- Use and adapt existing Windows client applications to the web and Microservices.
- Create and test software prototypes.
- Create all types of tests to ensure code is functioning as expected.
- 5-10 years of development experience using .Net/.Net Core/.Net Framework/ASP.Net MVC
- 3 years of development experience using Angular/Typescript
- Solid understanding of relational (SQL Server/Oracle) and NoSQL databases (Mongo).
- Knowledge of the Distributed Application Runtime (DAPR)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, particularly SCRUM.
- Knowledge of WCF, WCF Data Services, SOAP is a plus
- Android/Xamarin development experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Docker Containers is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team setting.
- We offer rewarding growth and career opportunities in a financially stable company, with an experienced leadership team.
- We provide a competitive salary and incentive structure that is complemented by outstanding benefits, including health insurance (including dental, vision), life insurance, 401K plan, continuing education and more.
Open. Note that the products that will be supported are located in Grand Rapids, MI.
Please send a cover letter detailing why you want this opportunity and why you believe you can be successful in this role along with your resume/CV to email@example.com.
CAI Software, LLC is a recognized leader in the delivery of mission-critical, production-oriented enterprise resource planning (ERP), manufacturing execution systems (MES), warehouse management software (WMS), electronic data interchange (EDI), and Enterprise Process Automation (EPA) software and services to leading companies in select vertical markets, including building materials, food processing, precious metals, manufacturing, and distribution. We are headquartered in Rhode Island, USA. For more information, please visit www.caisoft.com.
For more information, please visit the following sites to learn more about our company and solutions.