Returnable containers are often overlooked within manufacturing, warehouse and distribution centers. As a result, issues may occur with production, shipping, or customer requirements. The answer is Radley’s container tracking software to fill gaps in your manual processes.
BENEFITS OF RADLEY RTI TRACKING
- Gain control of inventory, utilization and status
- Prevent production and shipping delays
- Improve forecasting and communication
- Maintain detailed asset history
- Configure and run reports
- Implement as stand-alone or integrate to an ERP
- Use barcoding or RFID data capture
- Configure to your workflows, industry & requirements
- Schedule replacement
Do Returnables Effect Your Business?
Reusable Transport Items include containers, pallets, totes and cages. These returnables are an essential part in the flow of materials and products. Radley’s bar code software and RFID technology closes the gap in your tracking processes.
- Configurable User Dashboard
- Full Asset History
- Automated Alerts
- Reporting & Analysis
- Preventative Maintenance
- Search & Query
It may seem complicated to develop a system for tracking, valuing, and reusing returnables through shipping lines. However, technology can make the job easier. Find out more in Radley’s blog.
5 Reasons You Need Container Tracking Software
WORK AS A TEAM
Contact Us Today!
Talk to a Product Specialist to learn how Radley can help you.