- CAI Software Announces Chief Customer Officer, Food & Beverage
CAI Software, LLC adds Ed Stone as Chief Customer Officer
- CAI Software Announces Majority Investment by Symphony Technology Group
CAI Software, LLC announces investment by STG
- CAI Software, LLC Acquires Radley Corporation
CAI Software, LLC announces acquisition of Radley Corporation
- Range of Software Solutions Streamlines Public Works Operations
Radley Corporation announces expanded software platform for Cityworks® users .
- Radley Corp Launches Solution Platform for Manufacturing & Warehouses
Radley Corporation announced the latest solution platform, ENDEAVOR.
- Radley Corp Receives SOC 2 Type 1 Attestation
Radley Corporation announced that it has completed its SOC 2 Type I audit.
- Radley Named to Food Logistics’ 2019 Top Software Providers
Radley Corporation announced that it has been named to Food Logistics’ 2019 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers list.
- Radley Expands Customer Support Tool
Radley Corporation is excited to announce changes to its customer portal for EDI and Data Collection customers. The portal provides a technical support interface as well as product release notes and Radley company news items.
- Radley Improves Customer Experience with Updated EDI Interface
Radley Corporation announced an upgraded user interface for the company’s EDI software solutions.
- Radley Corporation Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for 2019
The SDCE 100 is an annual list of 100 great supply chain projects. These projects can serve as a map for supply chain executives who are looking for new opportunities to drive improvement in their own operations.
- Radley Streamlines Operations for City of Independence
Radley Corporation announces its first Cityworks integration for the City of Independence, MO.
- Radley Announces New Website Launch
Radley Corporation launches a redesigned website that offers visitors insight to manufacturing software solutions.
- Radley Helps Loan Servicers Stay in Compliance with USDA Requirements
Radley Corporation announces plans to help Loan Servicers comply with new USDA requirements as well as provide a platform for future growth with new EDI partners.
- Radley Partners with Cityworks
Radley Corporation diversifies its productivity and automation platform by developing a standard integration to Cityworks utilities management software.
- Radley Announces Upgrade Path for Android OS
Radley Corporation announced the availability of a mobile user interface (UI) for users of ruggedized wireless handheld mobile computers in warehouse and distribution environments.
- Radley Integrates Systems for Medical Processor
MiMedx partnered with Radley Corporation to address its need for new software technology.
- Radley Solution Moves to the Cloud
Radley Corporation announces Cloud deployment option for its MES & WMS solution platform.
- Radley Provides Complete RFID Solution
Radley provides companies in the manufacturing industry with a comprehensive platform of RFID services, software solutions, hardware and supplies.
- Radley Finalist for IFS “Partner of the Year”
IFS, the global enterprise applications company, is pleased to present the finalists of the second annual IFS Partner of the Year Awards that recognize outstanding partner achievements across seven prestigious categories.
- Radley Announces Automotive Supplier Collaboration
Radley Corporation announced the launch of its web-based supplier collaboration solution iSC. iSC allows automotive manufacturers to take control of their supply chain, ensuring accurate and effective communication while managing demand and maintaining compliance.
- Fabsuite Announces Partnership with Radley
FabSuite and Radley are excited to announce that this past week they have entered into a partnership that will result in boosting productivity and reducing labor costs.
- Radley Expands Solution Platform for Steel Industry
Radley Corporation, a global solutions provider, announced plans to diversify their productivity and automation platform by developing a standard integration to FabSuite’s steel fabrication management software.
- Radley Launches Resources Page
Radley recently added a Resources page to our website to feature articles for the manufacturing community including industry trends, tips and tricks, best practices and more. We’d love to hear from you! We welcome our customers and partners to contribute educational articles about the Manufacturing industry. Submit articles to be published or ideas you’d like to learn about to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Radley Partners with Smart Label Solutions
Radley Corporation, a global provider of MES and WMS software and Smart Label Solutions, a supply chain management provider of RFID products and engineering announced a technology partnership. The strategic relationship will provide existing and future customers with access to a comprehensive platform of RFID services, software solutions, hardware and supplies.
- Radley Adds Container Tracking to Technology Platform
Radley Corporation, a global supply chain solutions provider, has announced enhancements to its Asset Tracking software, expanding the solution offering in response to customer driven requirements for a more sophisticated Container Tracking system for use within the manufacturing industry.
Contact Us Today!
Talk to a Product Specialist to learn how Radley can help you.