Solutions for QAD Enterprise Applications
EDI, Manufacturing & Warehouse software to Extend QAD Functionality
The Radley Difference:
One Vendor: Multiple Solutions, Consulting Services, Hardware, Training & Support
We are a full service provider with a team of in-house experts who possess extensive knowledge of the QAD Enterprise Applications and provide everything from consulting, software & hardware configuration, project management to training and support.
With 500+ customers in 33 countries, our consultants have traveled all over the world helping manufacturers within numerous industries to evaluate, document and implement solutions that reduce costs and increase efficiency. Our processes have been refined over the years to ensure our customers have a clear understanding of what their project's scope, cost and effort will be before it begins, eliminating hidden costs.
We understand how implementing a combination of software and hardware into manufacturers’ production, warehouse and distribution facilities can improve productivity while reducing costs. As a Platinum level reseller of Honeywell/Intermec products we can help you select the right scanning device, printers, labels and equipment to maximize your investment.
Talk to a Product Specialist at 616-541-6010.
Are You Looking For...
- • Integrated Data Collection
- • Ability to Capture Production Labor Time
- • Detailed WIP Tracking
- • Real-Time Updates to QAD
- • Automated Workforce Task Management
- • Standard EDI Product & Integration
- • On-Premise, Cloud or Blended Deployment
- • Traceability & Container Management
What Our Customers Think
“Replacing our home grown system…it would not have worked without the union of QAD and Radley.” - ITWLearn how a North American manufacturer was able to dramatically increase lot control functionality and traceability without extensive and costly customizations to QAD. Read the Case Study.
How Your Business Can Benefit
- • Reduce labor expenses and associated employee costs
- • Decrease errors with validated data, automated processes
- • Achieve a greater ROI on your QAD investment
- • Reduce production time while increasing production volume
- • Comply with industry, customer and government requirements
- • Increase efficiency and have less waste
- • Access data for predictive troubleshooting and planning
- • Gain higher customer satisfaction rates