What is the Automotive Data Ecosystem?
As an automotive supplier, you may soon be required to use a system to track returnables. This may include either the Automotive Data Ecosystem or a similar system to track returnable containers. An end-to-end RFID system from Radley Corporation can help you achieve compliance. At the same time, the system provides additional data for your business.
Which System is Right for You?
As it only tracks when a container returns to the supplier site, the data hub included in the Automotive Data Ecosystem does NOT provide key information on your returnable containers:
- Where are my containers located in the warehouse?
- In what condition are my containers?
- What is the total value of my containers?
- From which vendor did I purchase my containers and when?
- What is the total dwell and cycle time of my containers?
Radley’s Container Tracking with RFID lets you complete the circle with full access to your data. The Radley solution integrates to the Automotive Data Ecosystem with no interruption to your business processes. Plus, you can comply with OEM requirements (Honda, Toyota, etc.) and meet AIAG standards too!
- Track inventory
- Real-time Notifications
- Preventative Maintenance
- Dwell & Cycle Time Reports
- Complete Asset History
End-to-End RFID Solution
EXTEND FUNCTIONALITY: RFID AND MORE
- Track Location of your Containers, Tools & Fixed Assets
- Monitor Inventory Levels & Locations
- Track Warranty Dates & Maintenance Schedules
- Analyze Utilization, Lifecycle & Time Idle
- Perform Spot & Cycle Counting
- Meet Track & Trace Requirements
- View OEE & OLE Metrics for Equipment & Labor
- Track WIP with Real-Time Visibility Into Consumption & Finished Goods
- Eliminate manual entry of orders, ASNs, and invoices
- Track Goods with Pallet/Contents Labeling
OUR PROVEN PROCESS TO HELP YOU SUCCEED
We’ll take the time to get to know your business process and requirements. Also, we want to understand your challenges to find a unique solution to solve them.
Your consultant will determine which Radley solutions, hardware and devices fit your needs. We’ll configure your solution for your company, workflows and industry.
STATEMENT OF WORK:
Know what to expect, with no surprises! We’ll prepare an upfront Statement of Work. This includes details such as proposed process, system configuration, transaction flows, timeline, etc.
SOFTWARE & HARDWARE:
First, we install your software and hardware and configure to your business processes. Then, we’ll test the implementation in a pilot environment. As a result, you’ll know your implementation works perfectly before going live.
We’ll train your team to make sure you know how to make your investment work for you.
- Reduce Loss, Theft & Pilfering
- Manage & Control Critical Assets
- Gain Real-Time Inventory Accuracy
- Track WIP & Finished Goods
- Boost Efficiency without Adding Staff
Contact Us Today!
Talk to a Product Specialist to learn how Radley can help you.