Comply with Toyota’s SCS Requirements
Mandates from Toyota mean suppliers must use the Toyota Shipping Confirmation System. This system communicates shipping and container information through the Toyota supplier portal.
Radley Corporation makes it easy to follow this directive!
How Does it Work?
Shipping Confirmation System focuses on improving two areas of the supply chain process.
1. Supplier Packing: Identify contents of each skid as an order is filled (Box to Skid linkage)
2. Supplier Shipping: Scan each skid on to Toyota truck at the supplier
Through Radley’s iCARaS QuickShip solution, an included Toyota SCS module will scan and communicate with Toyota. Radley uses the Toyota-provided API to connect with the Toyota supplier portal website.
- Print Toyota Shipping Confirmation System labels via the Toyota website. Then apply the labels to your shipping containers. Finally, shipping personnel scan these labels using a wireless handheld data collection terminal.
- Radley iCARaS will then start communications to the Toyota API. iCARaS will upload the container information to Toyota’s website.
- Toyota will verify the container information and send a confirmation back through iCARaS.
- Load the truck/trailer and scan the labels again. Once completed, the label data will upload again to Toyota for approval.
- Close the truck upon receipt of approval by Toyota. Then iCARaS QuickShip sends the 856 ASN to Toyota.
Ask Us How!
Radley’s ability to offer a quick, problem-free implementation, made our transition into the US automotive market less painful. Radley’s certified hosted automotive solution has met and exceeded all of our expectations.