Comply with Toyota’s SCS Requirements
The Toyota Shipping Confirmation System (SCS) will require a new interaction with the Toyota supplier portal to communicate shipping and container information.
Radley Corporation provides the internal controls to make it easy to comply with this directive!
Through Radley’s iCARaS QuickShip solution, an included Toyota SCS module will scan and communicate with Toyota, using the Toyota-provided API to the Toyota supplier portal website.
How Does it Work?
- Print Toyota Shipping Confirmation System labels via the Toyota website. Then apply the labels to your shipping containers. Finally, shipping personnel scan these labels using a wireless handheld data collection terminal.
- Radley iCARaS will then start communications to the Toyota API. iCARaS will upload the container information to Toyota’s website.
- Toyota will verify the container information and send a confirmation back through iCARaS.
- Load the truck/trailer and scan the labels again. Once completed, the label data will upload again to Toyota for approval.
- Close the truck upon receipt of approval by Toyota. Then the 856 ASN will be sent to Toyota.
Ask Us How!
Radley’s ability to offer a quick, problem-free implementation, made our transition into the US automotive market less painful. Radley’s certified hosted automotive solution has met and exceeded all of our expectations.