Free yourself from the day-to-day costs and complications associated with maintaining an EDI system. Radley’s EDI Managed Services responds to any issues that may arise, so you can focus on your business.
Benefits of Outsourced EDI
- Minimize IT/operational costs
- Ensure EDI efficiency & compliance
- Resolve critical issues quickly
- Quickly add trading partners
- Manage partner requirements
- Scale your EDI infrastructure when your business grows
- Maintain secure, up-to-date EDI communications across your business and with all your partners
Get The Infographic
Why Use EDI Managed Services?
Managed EDI Services to Meet Your Needs
Managed services are available through annual subscriptions or on an as-needed basis. Do you need help during staff vacations or extended absences? Let Radley can step in if you need temporary EDI services.
The scope of Radley Managed Services is defined entirely by you. Use Managed Services for as many of your daily EDI activities as you choose:
Inspect inbound and outbound documents to ensure that they are successfully sent and received.
Monitor the translation process for inbound and outbound data exchange. Ensure adherence to EDI standards.
Manage automated processes and reporting within the EDI application.
Services to apply patches to keep your Radley applications current.
New Trading Partners
Add new trading partners & ensure smooth EDI onboarding.
Reports & Meetings
Radley experts can participate in planning and status meetings related to EDI.
Radley has over 40 years of EDI experience serving multiple industries with customers around the world. Our End-to-end EDI platform of solutions and services seamlessly integrates with multiple ERPs.
- Configurable and scalable solutions
- Seamless integration with multiple ERPs and business systems
- End-to-end EDI platform of solutions and services
- No hidden costs
- In-house technical support and training
Contact Us Today!
Talk to a Product Specialist to learn how Radley’s EDI outsourcing service can help you.