Gain Real-Time Visibility to Your Assets
Tracking your fixed assets with spreadsheets and paper is error-prone and time consuming. Radley’s asset tracking software makes it easy to streamline this process. Keep track of your equipment, tools and more within manufacturing and distribution operations.
- Reduce Waste, Pilferage And Damage
- Eliminate Manual Tracking Processes To Save Time & Costs
- Meet Government, Customer & Industry Requirements
Easy to Use Asset Tracking Software
Radley technology is configurable to meet your specific processes, workflows and industry requirements. Our easy-to-use asset management system tracks all your assets with real-time reporting.
Complete your asset inventory management solution with the latest Honeywell or Zebra hardware. Incorporate mobile computers, barcode scanners or RFID tags for data collection.
- Monitor Inventory Levels
- Track Warranty Dates & Maintenance Schedules
- Change field names to match your unique process
- Track Acquisition Method, Cost & Value
- Maintain Customer & Supplier Information
- Log Damage and Asset Condition
- Manage Expiration
- Analyze Use, Lifecycle & Time Idle
- Perform Spot & Cycle Counting
Simplify Asset Tracking
Track and manage assets using one tool. Maintain visibility and control of your assets, from location tracking to meeting requirements.
- Receive orders, issues and moves
- Check in / check out assets
- Take physical inventory counts
- Perform maintenance tasks
- Upload images and documents
- Manage life cycle
- Create and share custom reports
Configure to meet your specific asset tracking and management requirements. Supplement an existing system or introduce a comprehensive Asset Tracking solution. Let our expertise in barcode labels and RFID technology make your job easier. Radley’s asset tracking solution provides a more simplified and efficient process.
Real-Time Asset Reporting
- Real-time asset information: location, ownership, financial records, status, manufacturer details, image
- Increased visibility, control and accountability
- Proactive tracking: receive notifications on warranty renewals, maintenance tasks, over-due check outs
- Elimination of manual efforts and human error
- Reduce costs: reallocation of assets, free up resources, equipment use
- Account for non-returned, lost, misplaced or damaged assets
LEARN MORE ABOUT ASSET TRACKING SOFTWARE
Check out Radley’s blog for the latest articles on warehousing and manufacturing.
In the new year, businesses continue to explore innovative supply chain solutions. With this in mind, returnable container tracking must be part of these efforts. In returnable asset tracking they may find new opportunities. These may include cost savings,...
A system to track and guarantee the return of RTI’s will produce substantial cost-savings and may be easier to implement than you think.
There are a multitude of ways to improve warehouse operations. How can real-time data visibility impact your business?
Contact Us Today!
Talk to a Product Specialist to learn how Radley can help you.