Talk to a Product Specialist at
TraceabilityComplete Bi-directional Track & Trace Solution
Key Data At Your Fingertips
- Capture unlimited properties: lot, supplier, expiration, sample/quality, weight and transit time
- Build Traceability records using RFID, barcode scanning & machine integration
- Collect & query data in a robust database
- Configure to your manufacturing type, industry & process
Powered by our trademarked IntelliLabel® technology, Radley’s Traceability solution gives you full process visibility. Ensure compliance with regulations and requirements from receiving through manufacturing, to warehousing and customer delivery.
Implement as a stand-alone traceability solution or integrate to compliment your existing back-end system. Read the Whitepaper, “Traceability – Sourcing the Data” to learn more about collecting traceability data within your processes.
- Supports GS1 standards for scanning & labeling
- Allows co-mingled lot tracking, serialized containers, individual part and direct part marking
- Chain of custody, product pedigree management
- Flexible workflows, configured to your unique process
- Real-time access to full bi-directional traceability
- Multiple data capture options