Talk to a Product Specialist at
Radley EDI Software
Complete EDI Solution PlatformRadley’s easy-to-use, configurable and affordable solutions can help your business eliminate error-prone manual data entry and automate tasks that slow down your processes.
iR*EDI is a full-service, integrated EDI Solution Platform for companies looking to implement Electronic Data Interchange technology to comply with industry and customer requirements.
- • Schedule tasks to be performed directly from iR*EDI while maintaining a complete history of communications, application logs, reports and status.
- • Barcode label and shipping automation compliance including labels for pallets, containers, and parts
- • Integrate iR*EDI to your ERP or business system to efficiently manage all phases of the order cycle and significantly improve customer service.
- • Utilize Radley’s on-line web portal to better manage your suppliers.
- • Configurable dashboard with real-time look into key data, errors and events for your business
- • Streamlined communications processes for one or multiple VANs and/or direct customer connections
- • Feel confident and secure as Radley formats your EDI transactions based on a trading partner’s unique EDI specifications. If those specifications change, we automatically update the maps, ensuring you are always compliant!
- • Supports Multiple Standards & Communication Protocols
- • Maintain compliance specific to your industry
- • Real-time Alerts & Notifications
- • Flexible Deployment Options on premise & SaaS
- • Automation, process orchestration & job scheduling
- • Secure, user based roles
- • Hardware: Mobile Printers, Scanners & Labels
EDI managed services based on your specific business and requirements.
Call and speak to an EDI technical support representative or simply access our easy to use Customer Portal to log and track questions & issues online, 24/7.
Benefits of EDI
- • Lower transaction costs
- • Eliminate manual data entry error
- • Improved customer service
- • Decrease costs of paper, printing, storage, & labor
- • Increase productivity without increasing staff
- • Maintain compliance and support trading partner standards