Direct Your Workforce
Radley’s task management solution boosts efficiency and streamlines warehouse activities. Merge multi-step tasks into a single workflow, reducing wasted time and effort.
- Directed Putaway, Picking & Replenishment
- Task Consolidation & Interleaving
- Know When & Where Tasks Are Completed, & By Whom
Maximize Efficiency with Resource Management
Reduce deadheading, wait and wasted time to boost labor productivity in your warehouse. Workers complete tasks in a logical sequence, simultaneously. Replenishment, put-away, consolidation, cycle counts and picks are efficiently combined.
Monitor & Manage
Radley’s solutions seamlessly integrate with your ERP or back-end system. Confirm data, generate notifications and error alerts and, if necessary, escalate tasks. All this while updating task progress in real-time to your business system!
Radley makes it easy to increase warehouse productivity. Combine workflows and interleave tasks to maximize efficiency. Plus, make the most of workers’ location, status and skills by assigning tasks based on priority, security level, work zones and more.
- Directed Putaway, Counts & Replenishment
- Collect & Monitor Task Data
- Manual/Automatic Task Release & Allocation
- Configurable to Your Process
- Integrates to ERP/Business System
- Real-Time Visibility & Alerts
- Run from Work Station or Mobile Device
Learn More About Directed Putaway and Picking
How can you avoid picking errors? Click below to learn more. Or check out Radley’s blog for the latest articles on warehousing and manufacturing.
Common Order Picking Errors & How to Solve Them
Items in the wrong locations
Items in multiple locations
Not picking the correct item quantity
Using paper-based methods of organization
Contact Us Today!
Talk to a Product Specialist to learn how Radley can help you.