KATUN Corporation developed their own software for picking and shipping, but recognized they needed to reduce processing times and quality errors. They needed a warehouse management system that could integrate with the existing backend system and IFS Applications™ ERP to allow for scanning, work direction, and reporting functionality.
KATUN needed to automate manual processes for receiving, picking and data collection. Radley offered a seamless integration to IFS as well as KATUN’s homegrown picking software.
- Put‐aways, and replenishments are completed quickly through full automation.
- Fast moving products are quickly replenished to inventory.
- Order processing is prioritized by deadlines and customer specifications.
- Tasks are optimized for efficiency. Radley provided test types for picking so that staff picks to their abilities.
- Automated labeling allows specific labels for customer requirements.
- Radley’s Intellilabel™ containerization solution adds verification to outbound shipping pallets.
Radley improved KATUNs processing times and reduced quality errors by eliminating manual data entry. KATUN also added Radley Task Management to boost labor efficiency.