News CenterTop Story
Attracting a New Generation
of Manufacturing Workers
- As a Director or VP of Operations, Logistics or Materials Management, you have been tasked to stay head of this issue and want to learn more about it.
- Your facility or plant is currently experiencing labor issues related to the skills gap.
- As Human Resources you are looking for tools, ideas and resources to prepare your company for the skills gap…
- You want to learn how to attract a new generation into manufacturing by increasing technology and connectivity into your processes
- You are a local manufacturer who has already addressed these issues within your organization and you want to share your knowledge and expertise within the community…
- Learn about what tools and resources are available to you within the state of Michigan to tackle this issue
- Get ideas and suggestions to bring back to your organization on how to increase growth without increasing labor
- Obtain a better understanding of how you can utilize technology and automation to attract a new generation of manufacturing labor
- Find ways to be less reliant on manual labor and employee “tribal knowledge”
- Meet and network with other, local manufacturers
Don’t wait for the skills gap to swallow up your business, discover how you can get more involved; develop relationships with other executives who are impacted by the same issues and find out how your organization can get more involved in the Michigan legislation that is affecting our industry. Be proactive and learn how technology and automation can be implemented to improve processes, lessen the demand for staffing increases, retain existing labor and attract top talent from across the state.
RADLEY Solution News
Current Issue | Subscribe
Your "Go To" Source for Technical News, How To's, Industry Updates and Insider Tips!
Press Release | Manufacturing Seminar
"Executives from Michigan manufacturing companies will be coming together Wednesday, October 28th in downtown Grand Rapids for a free educational seminar and networking event to tackle issues surrounding the manufacturing skills gap. During the seminar entitled: “Filling the Manufacturing Skills Gap with Technology & Automation – Attracting a New Generation of Manufacturing Workers”; industry experts will be weighing in, offering their insights, experience, tools and resources available to address the various hurdles our manufacturers are up against. ..."
Press Release | The Big M®
Radley Corporation presented a comprehensive platform of solutions and services to attendees at The Big M, June 2-4 at the Cobo Center in Detroit, Michigan. Among the products showcased were iCARaS, Radley’s automotive demand management EDI solution, Product Traceability for the capture and storage of data throughout a products lifecycle, Task Management which allows management to monitor, direct and prioritize their workforce and Radley’s traditional barcode solutions.
Press Release | Oracle Collaborate 2015
"Taking Worker Productivity to a Whole New Level for Oracle E-Business Suite...re-engineering and consolidating business processes and workflows as well as key concepts that can boost productivity on the shop floor and in the warehouse, no matter what mobile or barcode technology is implemented to automate Oracle EBS.”
Press Release | ProMat 2015
"...introducing a new Machine Monitoring solution on its next generation technology platform, x/DC 4 at the ProMat Show 2015 ... which includes software and services for Data Collection, Labor Tracking, Material Traceability, Containerization/Kitting and EDI.”
Press Release | New Product Reach
Enterprise-class manufacturing solutions for Syteline ERP users - "By building upon our existing technology we knew we could expand our solution set and provide even greater assistance to organizations working to increase the return on their ERP investment.”
Press Release | Announcement
"Automotive and Manufacturing Sectors Early Adopters - "...Radley Corporation announces the beginning of its fifth decade of developing, delivering and supporting manufacturing solutions based on EDI, integration and data collection technologies..."
Press Release | Food Industry Impact
“Greater Assistance Now Available for Food Safety Compliance - "With the list of contaminations and recalls on the nation's food supply continuing to grow each day, it's no surprise... the focus shift(ed)..."
Press Release | New Product Reach
Radley's Software and Services empower customers to drive significant cost, quality and productivity improvements enabling them to achieve operational excellence and competitive advantage.