News CenterTop Story
Filling the Manufacturing Skills Gap with Technology and Automation
Attracting a New Generation
of Manufacturing Workers
SAVE THE DATE
REGISTRATION OPENS SOON
What: Half-day Educational Seminar
When: Wednesday, October 28th
Where: JW Marriott Hotel,
Downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan
Experts within the Manufacturing Industry will weigh in on the Skills Gap, offering their insights, experience, tools and resources to address this important issue.
- As a Director or VP of Operations, Logistics or Materials Management, you have been tasked to stay head of this issue and want to learn more about it.
- Your facility or plant is currently experiencing labor issues related to the skills gap.
- As Human Resources you are looking for tools, ideas and resources to prepare your company for the skills gap…
- You want to learn how to attract a new generation into manufacturing by increasing technology and connectivity into your processes
- You are a local manufacturer who has already addressed these issues within your organization and you want to share your knowledge and expertise within the community…
- Learn about what tools and resources are available to you within the state of Michigan to tackle this issue
- Get ideas and suggestions to bring back to your organization on how to increase growth without increasing labor
- Obtain a better understanding of how you can utilize technology and automation to attract a new generation of manufacturing labor
- Find ways to be less reliant on manual labor and employee “tribal knowledge”
- Meet and network with other, local manufacturers
Don't wait for the skills gap to swallow up your business, learn how you can fill the gap with technology and automation that will improve processes, lessen the demand for staffing increases, retain existing labor and attract top talent from across the state.
Events ListConferences, Tradeshows and More...
October 28, 2015
JW Marriott, Downtown
Grand Rapids, MI