Radley IntelliLabel is an optional feature with multiple benefits to shop floor and warehouse environments. IntelliLabel, is a unique license plate or serial number system with a database associated. It's the IntelliLabel's serial number that uniquely identifies a container and its contents.
An IntelliLabel can be created for an item or a container of multiple items at any point (Receiving, WIP, Finished Goods or Shipping). When the IntelliLabel is created, the part number and it's attributes are assigned to that IntelliLabel in the database (quantity, lot, serial, date, etc.). The immediate result is a reduction in scans necessary to perform transactions!
IntelliLabel is flexible by design. Utilize it to simplify box scans, or build up pallet/container relationships. Move entire pallets of inventory and stage them for shipment with a simple scan!
IntelliLabel can also be utilized to track additional attributes not being tracked in your ERP system. Easily collect these additional attributes and turn them into quickview reports.
Features & Functions
- Track an Item or Container of Items from Receiving to Shipping
- Master, mixed, detail labels
- Associates pallet/container label with warehouse, location, part, lot, serial, quantity, unit of measure, PO/Vendor
- Verifies pallet/container status:
- Assigned to job/work order/process
- QA status –hold or available
- WIP location
- Shipment status
- Assigned to shipment/ confirmed/verified
- Tracks pallet/container from receipt through manufacturing to shipment
- Traceability Attributes
- Raw Material
- Lot Receipt
- Truck Temperature
- Weights (scale)
- Product Temperature
- Operation Work Center
- Tooling Type
- User Defined
Call Us Today